Thanks, thanks!!! More than 600 abstracts for the EPS received!!
We want to thank you all of you for your continuing support by having sent more than 600 abstracts. You will be informed at due time of the acceptance as well as the details of your presentation format at the Symposium. We also want to thank the diverse array of reviewers for their hard work reviewing and evaluating the scientific content of all the papers received so far.
Oral Communications and posters The Symposium will be held with the same scheme originally programmed (from Sunday to Friday); reason why our intention is to maintain as much as possible the scientific programme and the organization of the oral communications and posters.
For this, we inform that we are guaranteeing the space of all oral communications and posters which have been confirmed and have its presenting author registered. You can consult the schedule of the thematic conferences in the following link.
Registration of presenting authors. The presenting authors of communications (oral or poster) should be registered before 31th March 2022.
⇒ Guidelines for abstract submission
New!!! The abstract submission deadline has been extended to: February 1st , 2022
- Abstracts must be submitted using exclusively the on-line abstract submission form.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for its publication in the final program of the meeting.
- Synthetic chemistry of peptides, amino acids and proteins
- Emerging peptide-based technologies
- Peptide mimetics, peptoids and peptide nucleic acids
- Peptide-sugar, -lipid, -nucleic acid and –drug conjugates
- Structure and conformational studies of peptides
- Bioactive peptides (antimicrobial, cancer, metabolism, neuropeptides, vaccines, etc.)
- Peptide therapeutics and clinical application
- Peptide prodrugs, targeting, delivery and uptake
- Proteomics and peptide bioinformatics
- Peptide materials and catalysts for the nano bioscience
- The presenting author must register before 31 March to ensure the abstract is included in the programme and scheduled for presentation.
- Each Presenting author can submit a maximum of three (3) abstracts.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- Abstracts must not exceed 300 words (1 figure) and must be submitted in English. Please do not leave blank lines to separate paragraphs.
⇒ How to use the online abstract submission form
First of all, you will be required to create a New Account to sign in to your personal portal.
Your personal portal will allow you to submit abstracts and register to the conference. For any further information related to abstract submission please contact the Technical Secretariat: email@example.com
⇒ Evaluation and acceptance
- The scientific committee reserves the right to modify the final type of presentation.
- Authors will be notified by email from, (Tentative date: 15 March 2022) whether their abstract has been accepted or rejected.
- The final reference number and session assigned to each oral/poster presentation will be notified by e-mail before the beginning of the symposium.