⇒ Guidelines for 36th EPS Grants
EPS Symposium will make available to PhD Students and Postdoc < 2 years from PhD defense a limited number of registration grants to attend 36th EPS Symposium.
Applicants should follow the instructions below:
- Registration are only for PhD Students and Postdoc < 2 years from PhD defense
- Not included travel and accommodation
- The candidate must have sent at least one abstract to the 36th EPS Symposium
The candidate must complete the 36th EPS Grants form and submit the following documents as attachments:
- Brief CV (1 page) highlighting research achievements
- A letter from your PhD Advisor or mentor (educational centre or research centre supporting the candidacy)
Do not need to be a European Peptide Society (EPS) member but the letter of support should confirm that they work in the Peptide field.
Eligibility will be based on the following conditions: The CV of the candidates, Scientific activity and the quality of the abstract they send to the symposium
Deadline for grants submission: February 1st, 2022
Deadline for response on the grant: March 20th, 2022
Any further information related to 36th EPS Grants please contact the Technical Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org