⇒ General information for oral presentations
1. Presentation should be in PowerPoint format.
2. Please bring a copy of your presentation with you on a USB memory stick and deliver it to the technician in the Speaker Ready room the day before, or 2 hours before your session starts.
3. The list of oral presentations will be available in the Final Programme.
4. The Presenting authors should arrive at the meeting room 15 minutes before the beginning of the session and introduce themselves to the chairpersons
5. The time allotted to each oral presentation is 15 minutes + 5 minutes for discussion. Please note that it is very important that for smooth development of the congress all authors respect the presentation time.
*Important remark: all the presentations will be projected from the technician's laptop in the room.
⇒ General information for posters
- The Abstract Number of your poster is indicated in this email and identifies the poster board where you should post the poster.
- Material to fix the posters on the panels will be available in the poster area.
- The maximum size of the poster must be 90 cm wide and 120 cm high portrait and must include the title, authors, affiliations, and contact address and email. It is recommended to use a font size of 24 points to ensure it is legible. The official language of the symposium is English.
- Posters will be displayed during the entire week in the Posters Area. Authors are kindly requested to be in front of their poster to reply to the questions raised by the delegates.
- Cheese & Wine Poster Exhibitors 1 (Odd Numbers): Monday, 31st August 17:30 – 19:00 pm
- Ham & Wine Poster Exhibitors 2 (Even Numbers): Wednesday, 2nd September 5:30 – 7:00 pm
⇒ Important information
After the Symposium, all Oral and Poster communications will be invited to participate in the Proceedings of the 36th European Peptide Symposium.